- Want to be an advocate for mental health, but don’t know where to start? We have a toolkit designed just for that! Download our Advocacy Toolkit to get started!
- View and Download the PowerPoint presentation about the Iowa correctional system and mental health.
- Subscribe to receive Legislative Updates
- Listen to NAMI Iowa’s Advocacy Webinar!
- Read the Iowa Department of Human Services’ Complex Needs Workgroup Report
- Download NAMI Iowa’s 2018 Legislative Priorities
2018 Legislative Priority: Tobacco Tax Increase
|Download Facebook Infographic||Download Twitter Infographic||Facts, Figures and Additional Information|
|Cigarette Tax Coalition Sign-On Letter||Public Health Benefits & Cost Savings Analysis||Cancer Action Network Fact Sheet|
2018 Legislative Priority: Iowa Co-Pay Choice
|Download Advocacy Day Email||Advocacy Day Press Release||Advocate Recruitment|
|Advocate Story Template|
- Children’s System State Board Report Due 11.15.18 meeting materials website https://dhs.iowa.gov/about/mhds-advisory-groups/childrens-system-state-board
- Commitment Process Review Workgroup Report Due 12.31.18 meeting materials website https://dhs.iowa.gov/mhds/community-integration
- Health Homes Stakeholders Workgroup Report Due: 12.15.18 meeting materials website https://dhs.iowa.gov/ime/about/advisory_groups/health_homes
- IDPH SUD Provider Reimbursement Workgroup meeting materials website https://www.idph.iowa.gov/substance-abuse
- IME Process Improvement Workgroups meeting materials website https://dhs.iowa.gov/ime/about/advisory_groups/piwg
- Tertiary Care Psychiatric Hospitals Workgroup Report Due 11.30.18 meeting materials website https://dhs.iowa.gov/mhds/community-integration
- MH/DS Funding Study Committee (Legislators)
- committee members & schedule website https://www.legis.iowa.gov/committees/committee?ga=87&session=2&groupID=31963
- meeting materials / documents website https://www.legis.iowa.gov/committees/meetings/documents?committee=31963&ga=ALL
Download and read the Children’s State Board Strategic Plan